So my mom and Vikki came out to visit us and we decided to go to D-land it was Landon's first time and Hayden's second. We had a blast! I love going to Disneyland. It takes me back to being a kid. I get all giddy and I have the time of my life. I can't wait to go again!
Here we are with Pluto
Here is Handy Manny 
Monster's inc.
Us with Mr. Incredible. He's really Huge!
Landon's First time seeing Mick and Minnie.
On the Tea Cup YEeeeeeeee.
You can do it Hayden pull it out!!!
Hayden's Birthday cupcake Happy Birthday!!!
Landon and his Mickey Mouse ears so cute!
After Disneyland we went to the Jelly Belly Factory (mostly because mom LOVES jelly bellies)which was interesting The smells were very sweet and made me crave jelly beans LOL. It was really fun learning how they made the jelly beans!
Bikes and Blooms from Beyond Paper Pumpkin
1 week ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment