THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!

For Halloween Night Hayden decided to change is costume to Buzz (he was buzz last year)

So I decided to change Landon's costume to a monkey.
My friend nd I decided to get together and have our kids trick or treat together. They had so much fun . It was really cute seeing them trick or treat.
Landon got tired really fast but he kept on going.

Hayden decided he wanted to go up all by himself.
It was so funny seeing him ring the door bell and knock on the door.

Here Landon is getting sleepier..... Poor baby were almost done!
He got his second wind! He started enjoying trick or treating more.
He actually wanted to walk up to the house and not get carried!
Here's Hayden with his basket full of goodies.
He said it was getting to heavy for him to carry.
He was right!!!! When we got home I compiled all the candy from last night and tonight and WOW craziness we got a cauldron full of candy! I don't know what were gonna do with it all!
It was a fun Halloween! Can't wait until next year.
But on with the holidays.
Can't wait Turkey day then Christmas!!!!

0 comments: